Originally from a small town in Colorado, Tyler Stanfield combines his roots in rock and blues to create a very unique sound. At a young age he studied classical piano. Being self-taught he puts his own touch to all music he plays. At the age of 15 he picked up his first guitar. Learning everything from the Stevie Ray, to Tool, to George Strait.
He began his career in the trenches, playing back alley bars and venues across the Rocky Mountains.
His experience brought him the attention of his peers and his talent the attention from the industry. He wrote all of, and performed the majority of the instruments on his freshman EP “This Place”. You will agree the organic nature of his tone and the clarity of his pitch, create such a clean sound that leaves your ears desperate for more. With a mix of intricate guitar riffs and soulful vocals, Tyler writes and plays music that resonates with all of us.
• Performed with and shared the stage with Denver local heavy hitters like Lost Point, No Fair Fights, Lola Black,
Shel, Rachel James, Andy Ard, and many others.
• Has shared the stage with National acts such as Alien Ant Farm, Michael Grimm (America's Got Talent winner), Puddle of Mudd, Great White, Tickle Me Pink, Vertical Horizon and many others.
Performed at some of the following:
• Taste of Colorado 2013, 2017
• Coors Field Hard Rock Stage
• Cheesman Park Arts Fest
• Parker Days
• Harvard Gulch Music Festival
• Placed in 3 commercials for Pinnacle Bank
Tyler is a sponsored artist with Westone Audio!
SLIPS IT OFF
Email - email@example.com